Friday, April 1, 2016

Colour! Colour! Colour! Week 12: Dark Magenta

The Weekly Color Challenge is back this year with a different format, through the Flickr Group Colour! Colour! Colour! Each week is given an RGB code.

This Week's Color is R:122 G:27 B:104 (#7a1b68)

Colour! Colour! Colour! Week 12: Dark Magenta

This color was so close to Very Dark Magenta that I ended up scouring the grid for something that was just dark! I'm finding the fine differences between shades to be a real challenge since I'm trying to color-match inside of Second Life instead of afterwards, but I'm really pleased with how this image worked out - especially since I was able to use the color of the week as the mid-level light color, which adds a rather nice effect, I think. I'm tempted to one week dress in all white and see if I can color match via light alone, but that might be a bit much!

Next Week's Color is R:47 G:69 B:180 (#2f45b4)

( Colour! Colour! Colour! Album )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Tattoo: Folly, Tintable Rainbow Sheen
Mask: Madrid Solo, Filigree Mask
Hair: Calico, Aiyana
Eyes: .:Soul:., Oculos
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Bold Coal & Magenta
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Lipstick: Izzie's, Fuyu
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Jewelry: Lazuri, Celeste Heirloom
Body: SLink, Hands, Feet
Outfit: Rebel Hope, Brandi Mesh Formal Gown
Shoes: Bliensen + MaiTai, Mazurka

Pose: Grafica, Josephine ii mirror
Location: My Platform
Windlight Settings: TOR, NIGHT Nocturne
Water Settings: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment