Saturday, April 2, 2016

A Year of Weekly Themes: Spring!

Softpaw Sommer is doing a Weekly Theme Blogger Challenge and I thought it would be fun to pitch in with an image for each week!

This Week's Theme: Spring!

A Year of Weekly Themes: Spring!

I love Spring - it's my favorite season, with the chilly warmth and brilliantly colored flowers. I went misty with my colors above. I actually started in my platform and gave up - it kept looking so dire! - and dropped down tot he brightly colored sim below, keeping the misty in a nod to the April Showers of the poems. I'm dancing in this image, with puffs of particles rising out of me, and it was quite a lot of fun to try to catch particular poses as I bopped along with the music.

Next Week's Theme: ???!

( Weekly Theme Album Here. )

Credits: 


Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Tattoo: Folly, Tintable Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Doe, Nell

Eyes: .:Soul:., Oculos
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A

Ears: .:Soul:., Uni
Lipstick: .:Soul:., Fades

Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Jewelry: Eclectica, Spring Pearls

Body: SLink, Hands, Feet
Nails: Dark Passions, Spring Time Tartan

Stockings: Schadenfreude, Splatter Watercolor
Outfit: Nomi, Miss Sakura (Kawaii Project)
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui, Floral Pumps
Particles: Cole's Corner, Dandelion Flowers & Petals; Dandelion Puffs & Seeds

Pose: DarkMoon Creations, Salsa 1
Location: Realm of Ozryn: Forests of Tera
Windlight Settings: Places, Kingsport


Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment