Saturday, August 1, 2015

Month of the Blog: July 2015

This month was a mixed bag - especially offline - so my posting output was significantly lower than typical - 20 posts in total. I got neck deep in an awesome hunt, and started putting some time through a friends' project which should be announced some time in August. The standout from this month was definitely the RIN-NE Story Hunt, which I put significant time into exploring and posting about.


I'll be watching you!


My Favorite Posts:



Tori Mountain


Most Views from July:
  1. Origami Hunt Guide: 鱗廻RIN-NE - Start
  2. Genre: Dragon General
  3. Origami Hunt Guide: 鱗廻RIN-NE - Dairo's Quest
  4. Origami Hunt Guide: 鱗廻RIN-NE - Nikichi's Quest
  5. Monday Meme: Flat Draxor
  6. Origami Hunt Guide: 鱗廻RIN-NE - Seishichi's Quest
  7. Relay For Life: The Body is a Fortress Hunt
  8. A Tattered Page: Living Blade
  9. Origami Hunt Guide: 鱗廻RIN-NE - Ichitaro's Quest
  10. Origami Hunt Guide: 鱗廻RIN-NE - Eiki


An indefinable aura of hatred and menace


I covered several events:
  1. Second Life's Birthday
  2. Origami Hunt Guide (across many posts)
  3. One Monday Meme
  4. Genre: Dragon General
  5. A Tattered Page
  6. Sou by creation.jp: Pretty as Sunshine


Military Intelligence


I did four Sunday Squees:
Next month is going to be very busy offline, but I'll do my best to be up and active here! Life has become incredibly complicated but really amazing.


It's a sekrit

No comments:

Post a Comment