Friday, April 24, 2015

Fantasy Faire: Sylvan of Spells Up Close

Chipper

Although I centered this post around Sylvan of Spells, Odyssey is getting a tiny call-out for this really fun hair from Wasabi Pills, called Jasmine. It has Wasabi Pills' standard awesome curls and tendrils, with an added dose of her fun 50$L Friday colors. I tucked into it's waves a wonderful lily circlet from Talevin's Designs (Fantasy Faire Location), the first of a long selection of items you can find on the sim Sylvan of Spells. The sparkling staff in my hands is from the same store, along with a whole slew of other accessories and weapons - definitely more than I could show here! I love the sparkled on it and the shape is mesh and editable - I made it a bit smaller, to fit my hand, then lengthened it out with complete ease. Thank you editable mesh!!! My accessories are actually a combination of two sets, both of them RFL Donation items, from Plastik (Fantasy Faire Location). They sport gems of official Fantasy Faire purple, and in addition to the necklace and earrings I'm showing here there are circlets and rings and second necklace styles galore. Each sign states exactly what comes in the set. which includes the gold metal I show here, silver, and black.

A Fun Find!

My outfit is a fun recolor of one of my favorite fluffy mesh dresses from Tayren's Fantasy Fashions (Fantasy Faire Location), and the purchase actually includes an entire avatar, including skin, shape, and shoes. I love the sparkles, which catch the similar sparkles in my Talevin's Designs (Fantasy Faire Location) staff - above you can see the striking pinecone top which made me fall in love with it. I couldn't resist the pink-to-yellow fade even though wasn't immediately obvious it went with the rest of my accoutrements! I think everyone has one of those days they want to combine sparkles and combat boots, though, and clearly this was my day. And finally, said combat boots come from FDD Stories (Fantasy Faire Location) and are part of another full outfit. I'm showing off the dark brown, but there's also a lovely antique blue. I fell in love with the design of these, from the button up the front, to the added knee pads, to the band over the ankle to hold everything in place. They're fitted mesh, which means they fit out of the box, and I had to increase my foot size to bring myself into proportion - definitely a first, and a welcome one at that.

All in all, my look may be unconventional, but I rather like it!

Lovely Entrance

The building in this and the one after the next are from Independent Objects (Fantasy Faire Location), a pair of fascinating Moroccan style houses with open entrances or roofs. I really like the shape of them, and the included door hangings and sun shade are  festively patterned. I had fun placing a bunch of other things around them, like this rose bush from Fantasy China (Fantasy Faire Location), a full mesh rose bush inside of a simple stone urn. The lanterns - which are lighting this whole scene - are both from Gypsy Wolf (Fantasy Faire Location) and come in five different colors - more of them shown below. They have a lovely shape and pattern on them, and light up an area prodigiously. Finally, the welcome sign up front is a free gift from Kaerri (Fantasy Faire Location), and set to match the other floral and fairy themed offering from her at the Fantasy Faire. I love the little animals perched all over it; such fun!

Surreal Cafe

I filled this Moroccan style building from Independent Objects with a bunch of offerings from Kaerri (Fantasy Faire Location), all with a floral and cafe theme. The relay for life offerings are the piano and clock, both of them sweet additions to any set. I really love how the flowers are woven in and how the grass sprouts up from the ground - even on this stone floor it looks surreal and soft.I'm definitely keeping these for the next time I want to plan a real garden party!

I Can Balance my Staff!

I hope you enjoyed brief peek at some of the lovely things available on Sylvan of Spells at the Fantasy Faire. Please drop by to see the rest - there's more than I could cover in a month of Sundays!

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Jasmine (Odyssey)
Crown: Talevin's Designs, Circlet of Lilies (Sylvan of Spells)
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Earrings: Plastik, Everilda (Sylvan of Spells)
Eyes: .:Soul:., RooMee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Coal & Gold
Lipstick: Mock, Fruitilicious Gloss
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Hands and Feet: SLink, Hands and Feet
Staff: Talevin's Designs, Staff of Wonders (Sylvan of Spells)
Pendant & Ring: Plastik, Illariel (Sylvan of Spells)
Outfit: Tayren's Fantasy Fashions, Glitterfae (Sylvan of Spells)
Shoes: FDD Stories, Treva (Sylvan of Spells)


Set:
Buildings: Independent Objects, Moroccan House 1 & 8 (Sylvan of Spells)
Lights: Gypsy Wolf, Gypsy Candle Lantern (Sylvan of Spells)
Tent: Gypsy Rest Tent (Sylvan of Spells)
Floral Piano: Kaerri, RFL Garden Piano (Sylvan of Spells)
Clock: Kaerri, RFL Fairy Clock (Sylvan of Spells)
Table and Chairs: Kaerri, Flowers Garden (Sylvan of Spells)
Sign: Kaerri, Welcome Sign Gift (Sylvan of Spells)


Pose: Flowey

Location: Sylvan of Spells
Light Settings: 


Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, combining layers

No comments:

Post a Comment