Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday Meme: Have You Ever ... in Second Life?

Strawberry brings us a light and cheerful meme this week - a fun game of Have You Ever for Second Life. I love these kinds of questions - and I'm adding a few of my own at the end for anyone who feels frisky to try on for size!

Tempting Fate
  1. Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life? – No

  2. Have you ever created content in Second Life? – Depends on what you mean; I made houses and fountains and my own photography lights, but I've never sold anything.

  3. Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life? – Yes, though I'm pretty bad at it. For a while a friend had a multi-level sim with roads and I practiced on the curves. I kind of miss the sim design for that alone!

  4. Have you ever gone sky diving in Second Life? – Yes, I did at one of the LEA sims, though I prefer free-falling.

  5. Have you ever played a sport in Second Life? – Nope

  6. Have you ever gone clubbing in Second Life? – Sometimes; there was a period of time I went every Friday, and for a while I hosted at a friend's bar.

  7. Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life? – Very quietly. Sometimes they talk to me!!! One of my first objects of fangirling, katat0nik, is a friend now, which is kind of awesome.

  8. Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life? – Tons of times. I love playing with the reflections and lights.

  9. Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life? – Tons of times, though it's harder to make clothes show up well under a sunset!

  10. Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life? – Only from behind, and only once; I actually prefer being more covered than not!

  11. Fishie Friends

  12. Have you ever dated in Second Life? – Nope, unless you could In Character, in which case only once and he simultaneously proposed marriage to me while cheating on me with someone else.
  13. Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life? – Never on both; I've known a few people who got married, but I wasn't invited to weddings.

  14. Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life? – Smoked and drank, yes. I don't think I've done drugs.

  15. Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life? – Oh yeah. For a while, I was IC specializing in threesomes (Deoridhe ICly has never been in a relationship where she wasn't the third).

  16. Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life? – Nope.

  17. Have you ever been to Sensual Stoneworks? - On an alt, yes.

  18. Have you ever felt emotionally moved by something in Second Life? - Absolutely!

  19. Have you ever griefed in Second Life? - No, but I've been on site for a griefing a few times.

  20. Have you ever made art in Second Life? - Not really - just taken pictures.

  21. Have you ever made a home in Second Life? - Yes, I have a Premium Home.
Broken Doll

( More favorites here. )

6 comments: