Monday, November 10, 2014

Dream in Red

Image Description: Woman in a long gown standing in front of a large, red head.

I was last at The Sea of Cubic Dreams a few months ago when it was in shades of black and blue - but for the horror of Halloween they redid the sim in shades of red, with some added items of terror - at least for trees! I'd been updating my LEA Information for the blog, and the outfit I'd put on matched the feeling of the sim perfectly. Of course, no plan is seamless; in this case I had two of the best wrinkles show up! My friend Katat0nik, who doesn't get out as much as she should, happened to come by while I was there, and we spent a pleasurable half hour or so figuring out how to sit on cubes, and then knocking each other through the sky - frequently loosing our avatars and giggling like loons! At the same time, the person who pointed her in the direction of my sim contacted me, and we had a lovely chat while I went flying through the sky, trying for an attractive angle.

Image Description: Woman standing on a cube in front of many other floating cubes.

The way it works is - while you're sitting, you can move the cubs near yourself to knock into you and your friends - I really recommend trying it on and trying to take pictures. It was fun with two of us, but I bet with a half dozen or dozen it would be a total blast! I uploaded several directly to Flickr before Kat left me alone and bereft to finish my photoshoot. I think the pictures turned out well, and are an interesting contrast to my previous visit. Let me know if you're going, and we can play together!

Image Description: Woman in a formal gown standing on a cube which is tipping over, leaving her diagonally lying with her head in the bottom right corner.

( More pictures here. )


Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Suki
Ears: Illusions, Seelie
Eyes: .:Soul:., RooMee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Mask: 22769, Mes pensees sont de papillons
Lipstick: Adore & Abhor, 13 Lips
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Jewelry: Lassitude & Ennui, Bird of Prey
Hands: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands
Fan: Silvery K, Metallic Folding Fan
Nails: A:S:S, Golden Thread
Clothing: Mabinogion, Sorceress Dress

Pose: Glitterati

Location: The Sea of Cubic Dreams
Light Settings: TOR, HORROR Profondo Rosso
Water Settings: Phototools, Ship Light

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment