Friday, July 4, 2014

SL's 11th Birthday: DJ Stage on Impressive

Evil Stage of Evil Staginess

Impressive is built as a secret bunker by some sort of scientist - perhaps this is the secret lair of Carlos, built in between dates with his adoring Cecil. What I love the most about it is how the fans in the roof were done, however, with light shining through it and gently spinning. The effect was striking, and when I went back to to a fashion shoot there, I took full advantage. One thing which struck me was how well materials were used as well - subtle and never overpowering, but there was an added realism to the look which really blew me away.

Evil Ramps

To either side of the massive dance floor are the exists, which curve through the rock and have control centers and enormous, mysterious machinery looking things. This build is the most obviously dystopic of the stages, but I quite like the feel of playing in the Evil Overlord's Secret Bunker while she's away.

No Safe Evil Exit

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Location: DJ Stage on Impressive
Light Settings: Phototools, Build 002

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment