Saturday, July 12, 2014

Fit for a Princess: In Exile

Upon the Widow's Walk

I'm decked out in a ton of Fit for a Princess finery again, in something which has become a wonderful habit. This month is "Happily Ever After", and it is living up to its name - a ton of stylish and shiny finery for the Princess on the go. My mood is darker, though - this is a princess who, despite her finery - has been cut off from her seat of power, like Elizabeth I in exile. My gorgeous, satin gown is a release from Junbug, and it is divine; rich color, flouncy lace, and rigging which holds up to even some of the strangest poses I could throw at it. I love the double puff of the sleeves and the smooth line of the bodice. The sleeves are also a good length and width, covering my SLink hands without obscuring them.

Lonely Friends

Left to walk the high reaches in the gloom surrounding her estate, the Princess in Exile dreams of a day when she can take her rightful role as Queen. She's keeping her crown, a lovely starburst set above a frame by Luminary, close at hand and practicing balancing with it on her head even through the most athletic of long, boring walks on cliffs. The frame is particularly fun, curving across the from of my hair; it can actually also serve as a forehead band on a different, tighter style of hair. The gorgeous matching necklace is from Krystal and I adore it. I have a total weakness for keys, and this one is completely lovely. It comes in four different colors with diamonds, and if I could also have it with color changing in addition my little key-loving heart would be gleeful. The final bit of Fit for a Princess gear is my nails - soft but rich colors with silver tips from Frogstar.

Wreck


( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: KOY, Bri
Hat: Luminary, Freya Crown (Fit for a Princess)
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Solstice
Lipstick: Pink Fuel, Metallic Lipsticks
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Necklace: Krystal, Key to my Heart (Fit for a Princess)
Hands & Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands & Feet
Nails: Frogstar, Fairytale Endings (Fit for a Princess)
Clothing: Junbug, Ever After (Fit for a Princess)
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui, Fey Sandals

Pose: !bang


Location: Valhal - EMO-tions
Light Settings: Phototools, Epi Vintage Light
Water Settings: Glassy


Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment